Friday, February 13, 2015

With Sympathy


He all!  I wanted to slip in to share a card that we all dislike making. . .a sympathy card.  These are cards I always overthink.  I'm always worried about color scheme and the right wording and images.  I pulled out some great products from Taylored Expressions to make this card.  They just seem to be perfect, so that the only thing I actually stressed about was the designer paper I used.  The image is from the set called Sketched Blooms.  The sentiments (I stamped one on the inside as well) are from Care & Comfort II, and the die is called Various Vases die.

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black in and carefully colored them using Inktense pencils.  I finished the card off using some Tiny Twinkles.


Unfortunately this card had to go out right away, but I was happy with the end product.  I hope y'all are having a wonderful start to your weekend :)

Here are the links to the products in the TE store:


2 comments:

  1. I just adore this! Just so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear lovely Cassie!!
    Oh how i know what you mean!! But saying that this card is sunny and bright and perfectly wonderful in everyway, clean, simply, meaningful!! SPOT ON!!!
    Hope you are having a great weekend too,
    Smiles and hugs Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)