Monday, February 9, 2015

Taylored Expressions: Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder


Hey crafty friends!  I had some great crafty time over this last weekend, and I'm anxious to show you some of the stuff I made.  To start, I want to show you this one using some great new stuff from Taylored Expressions!  The stamp set is called Somebunny Loves You and there is a matching die set; Somebunny Loves You dies.  What do you think of that embossing on the background?  I did that using one of the new folders from TE called Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder.  The papers are all from the For Peep's Sake Matched Kit. . .so pretty and vibrant!  Another new item I used on this card are the darling carrots from the Little Bits die line!  I LOVE all of the Little Bits dies that Taylor has. . .so cheap that I feel like I need them all! ;)

I also used some other goodies from TE that were previous releases.  The background die is the Label Stacklets 7 die, and I also used the Label It die.


Thanks for stopping in today!  I've got some photo editing to do, then I'll have more stuff to show you :)

Here are the links to all of the goodies in the Taylored Expressions Store:


1 comment:

  1. Eeeep! So Darned CUTE Cassie! Love your Sweet Froggie and awesome combo of papers and embossing too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)