Monday, March 9, 2015

ColourQ #282 -- Thinking of You


I've got a couple of whirlwind posts to share with you today, because I hate to let a card sit when I had planned on posting it.  I fell in love with the color palette over at Colour Q, and I really wanted to make something for it.  I used the Shine Bright stamp & die combo from Taylored Expressions along with the Sheet Music embossing folder.  All of the papers are from various kits.

Stamps:  Shine Bright stamps & die combo
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, Simon Says Craft White
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, blue & black cardstock, text dp
Accessories:  Sheet Music embossing folder, white embossing powder, foam tape, black twine

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Love the embossed music in the background, what a lovely card Cassie!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)