Monday, March 9, 2015

Taylored Expressions: Fancy Banner 1 with Coordinating Die


Hey there, crafty peeps!  It's getting to be wedding season, and this month's Taylored Expressions release is stuffed full of wedding related products!  One of the stamp sets that was released is called Fancy Banner 1 with Coordinating Die.  As soon as I saw it, I thought it would be brilliant to make place card settings.  Wouldn't these be cute sitting around a table?!  I stamped it out, colored it, then wrote my name in cursive, and used the die.  The place card was made using the Take Your Place die, a new Floral Vine Embossing Folder, and the Flower Box Sprigs and Flowers die.

I'm really going to have to make these for our next dinner party using seasonal colors.  That banner is just perfect for a name!


Thanks for stopping in today!

Here are the links to the products I used from the TE store:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)