Friday, April 20, 2012

CIC #50 -- Spring


It's time for another Clearly Inspired Challenge, and this time we are making Spring projects!  I used the new digital image Hoppers that the lovely Lisa Lara designed for my little tag.  My daughter has claimed it as her newest bookmark, which is fine with me :)
Images:  Hoppers digital image
Ink:  Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper:  November TE KI Kit
Accessories:  sponge, MFT grass die, MFT clouds die, corner chomper, foam tape, blue ribbon, hole punch, corner rounder

Be sure to head over to the Clearly iStamp blog to see more inspiration and to give the challenge a whirl!

3 comments:

  1. i love frogs and this is one of my favorites.
    fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY adorable tag! love the frog and clouds really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling Cassie! The colors are perfect - love the grass touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)