Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SC379 -- Make a Splash

Happy afternoon, everyone!  I just ate the yummiest cupcake from a local bakery that my physical therapist gave me for my birthday!  She's the best.  Naturally, after that I'm in an amazing mood, hehe.

I made this card with only one challenge in mind today. . .the Sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I altered it just slightly, because I REALLY wanted to use that blue dotted paper, and I only had a 3 inch piece left :(  Regardless, I like how it turned out.  I used a couple of darling There She Goes Stamps called Make a Splash & Everyday Greetings.

Stamps:  Make a Splash & Everyday Greetings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & London Fog, SU Pool Party
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, MME Lime Twist, unknown pink
Accessories:  Copics, sponges, purple button, foam tape, Scalloped Edge punch, paper piercer, Tiny Bubbles embossing folder

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)