Thursday, April 19, 2012

SC381 -- Fruity Friends

I was super excited to get my Taylored Expressions package in the mail yesterday!  Not only did my Key Ingredients kit get here (which are always such a delight), but this fun new set called Fruity Friends came as well!  I bought it with a birthday gift certificate from my bff, Christi!  She knows me so well :)

I used the sketch from Splitcoaststampers from yesterday to come up with this card.
Stamps:  Fruity Friends
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Phot
Paper:  April 2012 TE KI Kit
Copics:  YG03, YG09, YG95, E35, E37
Accessories:  foam tape, tag from TE KI Kit, sponges

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Cutest "pair" around!!! Nice card Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Cassie. I love the way you colored the pears. They look real. Great blending. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)