Monday, April 30, 2012

May Flowers

Happy Monday!  I took the weekend off after completing an order of 30 cards for a client, and just spent some time with the family.  It feels like I've been away for a long time, haha.  I was up before everyone this morning and found the There She Goes Stamps challenge, which was May Flowers.  I absolutely love my Sweet Pea set.  It's such an elegant and simple set with the perfect sentiments.
Stamps:  Sweet Pea
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Angel Pink
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, CDS Pretty Porcelain
Accessories:  Copics, window punch & corner chomper, foam tape

Thanks for stopping by!  TSG just released some great new sets, and I'm trying to figure out what I 'need' to have, lol.  Go check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Cassie! Love the sweet peas and your crisp layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and beautiful. Thank you for playing along with this weeks TSG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant and beautiful. Thank you for playing along with this weeks TSG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so very pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at There She Goes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)