Saturday, April 14, 2012

Seeing Spots

As you can see, I'm still coloring away.  I've really been enjoying coloring Mo's Digital Images.  So many cute images, and so fun to try out different Copic techniques.  I made this one for Mo's Challenge blog, which was a 'Seeing Spots' challenge.


I used the Wonderful Day image from Mo's Store.


One of the things I love about this image is that it comes with some sentiments.

Image:  Wonderful Day
Paper:  March TE KI Kit, CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  I just colored and didn't write them down. . .sorry :(
Accessories:  black Copic multiliner, green gingham ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Cassie! Great coloring of the cute image and great design! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your coloring is amazing for one and this is just too cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, Cassie, thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie your coloring is fabulous on this card. I have not ever colored her before but I think it is about time. What a great creation and thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Nicely colored, and I really like the doodling around the image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)