Monday, November 26, 2012

Autumn Blessings & Winners

I know that we are all ready to see some Christmas creations, but here is a card I made for my in-laws to send off the kids' school pictures. 

I watercolored this Papertrey Ink image called Sunflower Bouquet.  This image is a blast to color, and it was fun to emboss it and break out the Tombows so that I could color it in a different medium.  Watercoloring an image was actually my very first love when it comes to coloring a stamped image.  Naturally, I've made room in my heart for my second love. . .Copics.  There is room for both ;)

I sent this out last week, so I am anxious to hear what my in-laws think of the kids' pictures, and maybe even hear what they think of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)