Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MFT Guest Design Spot

Click HERE for the CDS Blog Hop
Click HERE for some blog candy


My Favorite Things just released a bunch of great stuff, and if I had a money tree. . .well. . .I'd probably be buying it all up, haha!  The best way to try and get my hands on some more MFT goodness is to throw my hat in the ring for their Guest Design Team spot for December.  I've tried a lot in the past, and it hasn't happened yet.  The challenge is an easy one. . .the above sketch!  

I used the darling ALM Hot Cocoa Cutie.  She is so fun to color, and perfect for not only Christmas, but the cold winter months.  I paired her up with some Echo Park Very Merry paper.

The sentiment was stamped with Stazon onto vellum paper.


You can try your hand at the Guest DT spot too.  Just head over to the MFT Splitcoaststampers Forum to get the details :)

I need to get moving.  The kids are working on Science Fair papers, so I need to get my proofreading pen ready.  Here are the links to the products I used:



1 comment:

  1. Fabby card!!! Love the nice touch of the vellum - bravo!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)