Thursday, November 8, 2012

SCS Color Challenge

Just a couple more days, and I can share some good news!  Until then, I have this card that I made a couple of days ago for the Splitcoaststampers 400th Color Challenge!  That is quite amazing if you ask me.  I do love Splitcoast, because it is such a wonderful place to find inspiration and meet new and crafty friends.


I made this card using the Anniversary Pretty Peonies set from Papertrey Ink.  I love the matching die for the set as well.  Since it was the 400th color challenge, we had a few choices for what colors we wanted to use.  I chose the SU Island Indigo, SU Lucky Limeade, and SU Basic Gray. 

Here are some of the links to the products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)