Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Monday!

Try as I might to get all of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges done over at Splitcoaststampers, I ran out of time.  A couple of exciting things happened that I will share later when I can, so my time quickly became limited.

This card right here is probably my last card for HYCCT to.  I need to get them all in the mail ASAP, because time really did get away from me.  I made this card using the 'Kissing Technique' for the 'HI' stamp. I really do love the way that it turned out :)

This next card was made purely for fun with my November SS Card Kit, just like the one above.

I hope you'll come back in the next couple of days to hear my good news ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh! I really like these!! Kind of a shabby-chic/edgey look about them! I have to remember to use my baker's twine....I have it in all kinds of colors....and promptly forgot about them, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!!! I just love the layered look!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)