Wednesday, November 21, 2012

ColourQ #164

 Click HERE for the CDS Blog Hop
Click HERE for some blog candy

I had a bit of time last night while Jim was studying and the kids were working on homework, so I stamped of course!  Naturally, there is plenty of household chores that I could have been doing, but I just didn't want to.  I decided to really challenge myself by using the colors for the ColourQ.


I wouldn't normally pick these colors together, but I LOVED the samples that the ColourQ DT did, so I just had to play along.


The stamp set I used is from Papertrey Ink called Pretty Peonies 2012 Anniversary set along with the matching Die set.  I don't have the Cajun Craze inkpad, so I improvised and used my Dusty Durango.


There is much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving as we should be celebrating it year round.  We don't live anywhere near family, so we will be celebrating with a neighbor.  Once again, we are thankful that Jim is not deployed this year, but are certainly thinking of all of our American troops that are away from their families.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Cassie, love that yellow butterfly. I still have a few of those. thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that butterfly!!!! So nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the casual design and the touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love Pretty Peonies, wonderful card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely way to use these colors....a refreshing break from fall theme! Thanks for sharing this with us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)