Friday, January 18, 2013

Brown & Red CIC #67



I'm so happy it's Friday, because this has been one busy week.  Are you as ready for the weekend as I am? Is crafting on your 'to do' list?  If so, put this one down as one to be sure and do.  Over at Clearly iStamp the new Clearly Inspired Challenge is a color challenge.

Brown & Red

That is easy enough, so no excuses ;)  I used the featured digital image called MR. SPIKE.  He's just adorable.  I've already used him to make some Georgia Bulldogs cards for a friend.  Since I'm a Nebraska Husker fan that was hard to do, but that dog is pretty cute.


I did a little dry embossing and also rubbed the ink directly onto the paper on the separate panels.  Since it's a 'ruff day' card, I thought some washi tape to attach the panels would be a good touch.  Tape can fix stuff right? ;)

We are off to Science Lab, but thanks for stopping in today!

Stamps:  Mr. Spike digital image
Ink:  CDS Cherry Go Round, Memento Espresso Truffle
Paper:  kraft, CDS Cherry Go Round, CDS Mud Pie, Neenah Solar White
Accessories:  red heart brad, washi tape, Labels Nesties, Heart Block embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie! I absolutely ADORE this card! Your coloring is so perfect and just like the happy feel of all those pieces. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)