Monday, January 7, 2013

CAS Birthday

We are back to the grind today.  The husband is at work, and we did school today.  I always feel guilty stealing away and crafting while my husband is home, so I took the time while the kids were studying.  Along with a few obligations, I worked on a 'for fun' card for the CAS challenge going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  It was a technique challenge of postage.

I'm embarrassed to say that I have had this MFT set called DC First Class Friend for quite a while, and am just now inking it up.  Please tell me that I am not the only one who has ever done this.  

My sister-in-law's birthday is coming up, so I thought this was a fitting card for her.  The bottom strip is actually washi tape from Target.  I put it on some cream cardstock and punched it out for the hearts.  I really like how it turned out.  
Stamps:  DC First Class Friend (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Crumb Cake
Paper:  TE buttercream, BG Picadilly, kraft
Accessories:  DC First Class Friend die-namics, foam tape, washi tape

On a side note, I probably won't be adding the inLinkz supply list like I have for the past few months.  They are now having to charge money for that, and it's just not in the budget for me.  It's a great service, but I also  understand that there is no such thing as a free lunch, so it had to go :(  I hope you won't miss here too much.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)