Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CDS New Releases



It's new release day over at Clearly Digital Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps), and there is so much to see!  You won't want to miss a bit that is being released!  I'm showing off a couple of new sets by the adorable, Lisa Lara (mwah, Lis!)

This first one is called Have a Heart.  I arranged my hearts around the wording and added some glossy glaze to make them shine.  This set has some darling sentiments and images along with great papers!

My second card features the new set called Tic Tac Toe Fun, which is a wonderful all around set.  There are some prearranged images, or you can design your own tic tac toe :)

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's blogs (in my sidebar) and head over to Clearly iStamp to see full sets.  All of the images are available right now for download :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)