Thursday, January 10, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch #84


Another post for today, and yes, it's still pretty gloomy out there.  I don't think my picture is bad, but I do appreciate more natural light, so we're working with it.  I saw Jen's sketch over at Deconstructed Sketches, and I really wanted to play along.  I used my Simon Says January Card Kit again and flipped the sketch.



As per my one and only 'hard' resolution (because I tend not to keep them), I am sending more cards.  This puppy is already addressed and stamped and ready for a new home with a couple of special people that I miss desperately.  My only other resolution is to just be better.  Be a better wife, be a better mother, be a better friend, be a better me.  I figure I can handle that ;)

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ticket! Great approach to the sketch! I like how you flipped it around Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the layers & ticket.
    You left a comment on my blog:

    January 10, 2013 1:35 PM
    Well, you nailed it, Heather! It's just perfect! Thanks for playing along in our 'Puppy Love' challenge over at the CIC :D

    and I figure since you put name of Heather this was intended for someone else.

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie this is beautiful. I love the collaged effect and its a wonderful take on the sketch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)