Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Creating for Fun

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I wanted to show you a card that I made today just for fun!  It uses an old sketch from Jen's Deconstructed Sketches, because her sketcher are always that good.  It also uses a couple of Taylored Expressions sets:  Animals in Love - Fish & Animal Love Sentiments.  I embossed over the top of my image with some Stampin' Up! Vanilla scented clear embossing powder.  Great stuff, however, I would recommend using it on a card you plan to send off right away.  The scent disappears after a couple of weeks.  Regardless, I like how it turned out.

Stamps:  Animals in Love - Fish & Animal Love Sentiments
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper:  past TE KI Kit
Accessories:  Copics, Circle Nesties, heart button, Large Scalloped Die-namics MFT, Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, vanilla scented embossing powder

I'm looking forward to hanging out in the 'craft cave' a bit today.  I have a few things to work on :)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)