Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MFT SCS Love Fest

It's another day and another challenge for the Splitcoaststampers Member Company Love Fest.  So far (fingers crossed) I have managed to keep up.  If you've been to my blog before you've certainly heard me talk about Splictoaststampers, if not then you need to check them out.  It is a massive community of stampers, and I LOVE being a part of it.  There are daily challenges, forums, and enough to keep you busy making lots of new friends.

Today SCS is sharing the love with My Favorite Things.  I've been a fan of theres for quite some time, so it made total sense to play.  Their challenge for us was to make an encouraging card for a friend.  That is certainly easy enough.  We could all use a little encouragement from time to time, right?

I used this darling MFT set called You Move Me with it's matching Die-namics.  Come on over to SCS to check out the challenges. . .stay awhile. . .make great friends :D

Stamps:  You Move Me
Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadows
Paper:  Seen & Noted Pebbles dp, PTI Rustic White, SU Ridinghood Red
Accessories:  MFT You Move Me Die-namics, MFT Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics, PTI rolling hills die, button, twine, Turquiose Pearl Pen, foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I really love the MFT Pure Innocence stamps and their dies, too! Not very many in my collection but I do enjoy them. Your card is so fun. Love the sentiment and your scene is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)