Tuesday, February 19, 2013

TCP Love Fest


So far I am batting a thousand on the Splitcoaststampers Member Company Love Fest challenges.  Today's challenge was an inspiration challenge brought to you by The Cat's Pajamas.  I pulled the colors of yellow, gray, and white from the inspiration and used this darling little TCP set called Sheepish.  I'm still trying to figure out the pictures.  I believe in this case, it's too much white on white, lol.  I think the more I play, the more practice I'll get and eventually get this whole picture taking thing figured out.  

Stamps:  Sheepish
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Craft White
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Distress yellow, Pebbles dp
Copics:  C1, C3, C5, YR20, YR20, YR23
Accessories:  MFT Let's Chat Die-namics, foam tape, stapler, white twill ribbon, Scor-pal, sandpaper, notebook punch

Thanks for stopping in.  I'm hoping to have a bit more to show throughout the week :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love all the layers. Your coloring is fantastic. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, this is really cute!! That is a fun image and color combo. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)