Monday, February 25, 2013

February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients


I have just this one more card to show you for the February Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients, and I think it was my favorite.  If you are a subscriber, you know that the winds of change are coming your way, but if not I will talk more about it later this week.  There are some great new changes in store for the TE KI, and I think that you all will be really excited about them!

For this card, I used the set Let's Chat along with the Let's Chat coordinating die and the Label  Stacklets 3.  I am just in love with those Stacklets and hope to add the other Stacklets to my stash here in the near future.  Great stuff I tell ya!

Stamps:  Let's Chat
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  February 13 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon & buttons from kit, TE Label Stacklets 3, TE Let's Chat die, black Viva Pearl Pen, foam tape, Copics

If you've been thinking about joining the TE KI Kit subscription, this next month would be the month to do it!  As I said, there are some great new changes coming and you are going to love 'em!  Check out more inspiration for this month's kit in the GALLERY, and be sure to come back later this week for more TE KI Kit info!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! Love how you've done the ribbon! Looks like the telephone cord, how fun!! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)