Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Goodies

I found these tins at Target on clearance after Halloween for only $1, so I bought all that I could find. They already had the hot cocoa inside, so all they needed was a little personal touch. I had a lot of fun with the mug image. To get that look, I first added some liquid applique and then poured glitter over the wet applique. I then heated it, and voila, sparkling whip cream on top! Stamps: Espress Yourself
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Wintergreen DSP
Accessories: white Liquid Applique, Dazzling Diamonds, heat tool, sponge, 1/2" circle punch, Pewter brad, Pretty in Pink marker, Creamy Caramel marker, Sage Shadow marker, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Chit Chat rub-on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)