Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some Super Sweet RAK


About a week and a half ago, I had razzed a sweet new friend of mine about buying up all these bright buttons that the shop offered.  Little did I know they were discontinued, so she did the responsible thing and bought them all.  I told her I would surely find something else to buy over at Clear Dollar Stamps, because I ALWAYS manage to find something to buy from there.  Boy was I blown away when I opened up the mailbox and found a rattling package from the ever so sweet Katie Renz!  When I opened up my package I found it loaded with these bright buttons and a sweet little card.  Ohhh the thoughts running through my head of how I plan to use these. . .muhuahaha!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)