Monday, August 31, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 4

Well, it's the final day of the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks, which means that everything that you've see over the past 4 days will be available for purchase from Clear Dollar Stamps TOMORROW! I know you've got a nice long list of must-haves all jotted down on a piece of paper right next to your credit card by the computer {lol}, and I'm right there with ya! I only have one stamp set to show you today, and it's the Stamp of the Month. It's a set of 9 called What a Pane and can be yours for free when you purchase $50 worth of goodies from CDS.
Stamps: What a Pane (Sept SOM)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Going Gray, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Hawaii Papaya dp, watercolor, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: aquapainter, circle cutter, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Chocolate Chip courdoroy buttons, sponge

Stamps: What a Pane (Sept SOM)
Ink: Pink Passion, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pink Passion, Old Olive, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Stylized Flowers embossing folder, Labels Nestabilities, Icicle Stickles, embossing pen & glossy glaze
Copics: E57, YG06, G94, RV04, W-1

You can see more samples of this fun set at these wonderful blogs: Angela, Trudy, Katie, Sarah, & Candy. There are still some more sets to see so check these out:

Leaf TBoldrio: Katie, Tricia, Sarah, Candy, & Laurie
NOV Chrysanthemum: Katie, Sarah, Stacy, Candy, & Laurie
DEC Poinsettia: Angela, Trudy, Katie, Linda A, Stacy, Candy

Today is the last day for the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog Hop for the Grand Prize, and the final day to put in your name for my Blogiversary Blog Candy. I'm so glad you've stopped by and spent some time with me for the last few days. I'm in California right now on a little family vacation, but it's always fun to share what's going on over at Clear Dollar Stamps. I'll see you all when I get back and be around to visit everyone when I do ;D

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Cassie!!!! I'm especially drawn to the pumpkin card, the colors are right up my alley!!! Fall is on it's way, that's for sure!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute love how Bright it is Perfect for Halloween
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous, Cassie!!!! Such gorgeous coloring and I love the fun designs with the beautiful colors and details!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)