Guess what?! It's Friday, oh beautiful Friday! It's also time for another Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge! Here are the challenge deets:
1. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create - the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!
2. Upload your project to Taylor's blog, using In Linkz before 8pm PST on Thursday, May 10th. If you also choose to upload your creation to online galleries (like over on SCS), use the keyword TESC157.
3. You’re not required to use TE Stamps on your project, but we love it when you do! And if you’re drawn as our weekly winner and you’ve used TE Stamps on your project you’ll get a little sumpin’ sumpin’ extra (see below)!
1. We will randomly select one person from all of the challenge uploads to receive a $10 gift certificate to the TE Store!
2. If you used predominantly TE Stamps on your project you’ll receive an extra $10 bonus for a total $20 gift certificate to the TE Store.
Also, remember to use keyword tayloredexpressions whenever you upload your TE creations. This will include you in the TE customer gallery over on SCS!
Now here's my card! I used the darling new set called Fruity Friends that was just released. I just can't get out how cute their little faces are, and so appropriate for so many occasions too. I also used the Layered Doily - Medium from the TE Die collection as well. Her dies are so wonderful :)
Stamps: Fruity Friends
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper: TE Buttercream, brown, MME Stella & Rose
Copics: YR12, YR27, E44, E49, YG03, YG23
Accessories: TE Layered Doily - Medium, oval punch, sponge, foam tape, brown dimensional pearls
Here are links to the rest of the uber talented sketch crew for you to check out their creations:
Cassie Trask (me)
Taylor VanBruggen <---- get all the details here
Colleen Begley, Featured Top Chef
I can't wait to see what you come up with :D