Friday, September 21, 2012

CIC60 & SFYTT


It's Clearly Inspired Challenge time!  I'm so happy that I was able to sit in my craft room for a bit and actually create something.  This last month has been depressing on the crafting front, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, and that excites me!


The new challenge over at Clearly iStamp is called Fall into Fall.  They want to see some Fall themed cards, which should be super easy since most of us are in the mood for Fall.  I used the September featured digi that Lisa created called Piles of Fun.  It's so cute!  I also decided to use the sketch from SFYTT for September.


So there you go, two birds. . .one stone :)


I hope that I inspired you to get crafty today, and thanks for stopping by.  Here are the links to a few of the products I used:



1 comment:

  1. Love this sketch. Very cool Cassie. Awesome job. Are you stentless yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)