Friday, March 15, 2013

CDS Release Day!

It's Release Day over at Clearly Digital Stamps!  There are lots of wonderful sets and inspiration for you to see, and I have a couple of fabulous samples to show you!

The first sample is from a set called Cool Cameras.  Don't you just love that little image?!  I decided to make a little notecard from the image by putting a card base on the back of my colored image.  It makes a good note for just about any occasion.
 Image:  Cool Cameras
Paper:  Neenah Solar White
Accessories:  Copics

My next sample uses the new Spring Trimmings set.  I used just one of the images and sentiments, but this set has plenty of great images to use.  You won't believe all that is included!  Now I have a fun winter card for next year. . .I feel so ahead of the game ;)
Images:  Spring Trimmings
Paper:  turquoise, Neenah Solar White
Accessories:  washi tape, Copics, Flamingo Liquid Pearls, Icicle Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out Clearly iStamp for full displays of the sets and the rest of the DT (links in my sidebar) so you don't miss a bit of inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cassie - these are both awesome!! I love your camera card - how creative is that!??!!!! And your warm wishes card also rocks!! CAS to perfection!!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)