Monday, December 30, 2013

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit: A New You Journal


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope y'all are having a wonderful holiday!  I can tell you we have been really busy getting our house ready to sell.  It has been such a blessing to have my husband home for this last week.

Have you seen the December Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit?  It is absolutely gorgeous, and I have had the best time using up all of the goodies. One of my favorite things that I have made has been this New Year Journal.  I use journals for so many things, and I love to jazz them up.


Not only did I give my journal a make over on the outside, but I did on the inside as well.  I thought it would be fun to use the 'Bucket List' paper from the kit on the inside cover.


I also strategically placed the darling positive notes throughout the notebook for encouragement.  This journal will be wonderful for just about anything I choose to use it for.


I also used the Clip It On dies to make this great book clips for my journal.  They use a total of 4 sheets of cardstock, making them nice, thick, and durable.  The sentiments are from the Stamp of the Month called Going Places.  Aren't those fun?


My back cover uses some more of the awesome paper from the kit.  I have been so impressed with the different papers in this kit.  The only stamping I did on this project was on the clips :)

 Stamps:  Going Places SOTM
Ink:  Craft White, SU Concord Crush
Paper:  December 2013 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Clip It On die, white embossing powder, journal

You only have a couple more days to order the kit, so if you're thinking about it you better get on it!  On January 1st a new kit will be revealed, so don't miss this opportunity.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)