Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Perfect Blend

Hey crafty peeps!  I'm excited because the weather is good, and I should get to play a little tennis this morning!  With that said, I need to get in my coffee and oatmeal to be ready for the day.  I have a quick card to show you that I made for no particular reason using an older Kit from Taylored Expressions along with a Petite stamp set and die called Joe To-Go.  I love those darling dies.

Stamps:  Joe To-Go
Ink:  Craft White
Paper:  previous TE KI Kit
Accessories:  Joe To-Go die, circle nesties, foam tape, white embossing powder

I better get running for my match. . .haven't played in a hot minute so I need to get some warming up in!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love all those little "coffees"!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love this die set. Cute as can be Cass girl. Tennis weather? Lucky you. Have fun. I had oatmeal for breakfast too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)