Monday, March 17, 2014

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit: Happy Birthday


Hey peeps!  I'm sorry that there seems to be a lot of lulls in between posts.  We are trying to get everything squared away before the closing of this house.  We have to have a window repaired, the AC serviced, and a few other random things that all require appointments and people coming in my house.  I've been creating, just haven't been able to take pics yet!  That's frustrating.  We did find a temporary place to live thanks to my lovely neighbor renting us out her condo.  We'll move in there in just a couple of short weeks. . .yikes!

I did, in all of this chaos, want to show you another card that I made using the Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month along with the Key Ingredients Kit!  Isn't that a fun little birthday card?!  I have plenty I could send it to this month :)  I stamped this wheel image in yellow, and then used the Spin It to Win It die from TE for the wheel, arrow, and stars.  I took the wood veneer pieces that come in the kit and painted them with Liquid Pearls.

 Stamps:  Take a Spin SOTM
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Crushed Curry
Paper:  March 2014 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  wood veneer pieces from kit, TE Spin It to Win It die, Peacock Liquid Pearls, black enamel dots, white twill ribbon, foam tape

I love all of the matchiness that comes in the kit!  (Yes, matchiness is my own word for the gloriousness in these kits).  Plus, Taylor has a gallery for each kit and SOTM set up so you never run out of ideas for your kit!  Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)