Monday, April 7, 2014

I'm a Little Behind


It's official. . .we are moved out of the house and we closed on it this morning.  It was a fat check that we had to write, but I'm thankful to be moving forward.  I'm still in the process of setting up my crafting supplies in the place we are in now, but most of our stuff is already in Kansas waiting for us to arrive in July.  I only brought about half of my stuff, which really isn't that much.

On that note, I've been behind with everything it seems.  I've missed mailing birthday cards, and wishing my friends a happy day.  I'm even behind on shipping out belated cards, lol.  I made this for a friend whose birthday was last month.  So, I am just blanketing it for all of those that I've fallen behind with.  It's adding up now.  I used a Taylored Expressions set called Easter Doodles for this card.  That little bunny butt makes me giggle.

Stamps:  Easter Doodles
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Craft White
Paper:  choice white, Tim Holtz distress paper, Crate Paper Flea Market dp
Accessories:  white embossing powder, distressor, foam tape, Copics

Thanks for stopping in!  I'll have a great one for the TE Stamp of the Month Hop tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)