Monday, June 2, 2014

June Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit


It's June, which means we are almost half way through the year. . .wow!  May was officially the busiest month for us, but June promises to be fairly busy as well.  The end of this month we will be pulling out of Georgia and heading up to Kansas.  My husband has been extremely helpful with all of the stuff on the 'to do' list before we move.  I still like to give him little notes to let him know how much I appreciate him.  That is where this card comes in ;)

With a new month comes a new Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit, and this one had my heart skipping beats with all of the bright, vibrant colors!  The accessories that come with the kit are sheets of stickers, and I have had a lot of fun playing.  Because I wanted to make my man a card of appreciation, I thought it would be fun to use the Fruity Friends set from TE.  Not only that, but I love the look of the Scribbles Cutting Plate with these papers in the June kit.

Stamps:  Fruity Friends
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  June 2014 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  stickers from kit, TE Scribbles Cutting Plate, Copics, ribbon, foam tape

If you're new to the idea of the TE Kits, be sure to check out the 3 options available.  Here is what comes in the Key Ingredients Kit:

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card Cassie. Love the fun images and those speech bubbles. Also like the cutting plate you used... the teal looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)