Wednesday, November 26, 2014

O Holy Night


Hey Everyone!  I hope you're having fun prepping for Holiday events!  I'm having fun prepping by making more cards.  I won't get out as many as I usually do, because of being laid up.  However, I was super inspired by Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series.  In particular, I fell in love with THIS card she made, and fashioned my card to look a bit like it.  I used a bunch of Taylored Expressions goodies to make mine.  The set is called Sing of the King, the die is called the Bethlehem Border, and the embossing folder is called Sheet Music.  I made the stars using Perfect Pearls and water,


Thanks for stopping in!  Here are the links to the products in the TE store:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Cassie. Love the sponged background with the precious die-cut. The dry embossed edges look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)