Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Celebrating Dad


Hey crafty friends!  We have had a wonderful few weeks off with my husband around, but he headed back to work this morning, so I suppose I should get back at it too :)  I wanted to show you the card I made him for Father's Day.  Taylored Expressions released some great stuff for dads back in May, so I paired up some 'new to me' goodies from TE with an older Paper Smooches Set called Word Up.  I used an embossing folder called Brick and two Little Bits dies:  Grill and Sun & Clouds.  I used Distress Inks rubbed along the images to add the dimension.

I was pretty pleased with how easy this card was using a basic sketch, and using the dies made it come together quite quickly.  Thanks for stopping in today.  We have a busy week of baseball, but I'm going to make the effort to get creative.  I can feel my need for it, so I better get my fix :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)