Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Anything Goes

Hey there, and welcome to the Brutus Monroe Blog Hop, which is the theme of Anything Goes!  I just to ink of this new 6x6" stamp called Alley Cat.  I embossed it with Raven Ultra Fine embossing powder and colored it with my Arteza Real Brush Markers.  


I used a couple of enamel heart stickers to highlight the cats and mounted the whole panel to a Lunch Bag card base.  I have a process video if you are interested in seeing how I made this card:


Be sure to hop along and check out all of the wonderful inspiration from the Inspiration Team!  You don't want to miss a single project :)


1 comment:

  1. Love your card! Love the kitties! Great way to make a card with just a background. Thanks for the video, enjoyed watching the watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)