Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Patterned Paper

Happy Wednesday, y'all!  I'm back for another Blog Hop Wednesday with Brutus Monroe, and this time we are using Patterned Papers.  I stamped the Alley Cat stamp onto some Rustic Flowers paper, and then stamped it again onto some Neenah Cream cardstock so that I could use my Arteza EverBlend Markers on the windows.  I fussy cut those out and attached them to my patterned paper.  The sentiment is from the Feathered Homes stamp set.


If you'd like to see how I made this card, you can see it here on my YouTube Channel:



Be sure to hop around to see what the rest of the team made with this challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this...so much amazing detail! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a outstanding card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)