Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop - Non Traditional Christmas Cards

Hello crafty friends, and welcome back for another Blog Hop for Brutus Monroe!  This week we were challenged to make Non Traditional Christmas Cards, and so I decided to use some non traditional colors.  

My images were stamped onto watercolor paper and then colored in using Aqua Pigments.  I just love those Aqua Pigments and can't seem to get enough, lol.


I do have a video if you'd like to see how I did it.  You can view it here or over on my channel:


Be sure to hop along to see what the rest of the team has made for Non Traditional Christmas Cards.  You won't want to miss it!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)