Monday, January 9, 2023

Spellbinders January 2023 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month

 


Hello, lovelies!  Do you remember the old VW Bugs?  Well today I'm sharing a project I made using the Spellbinders January 2023 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month, and the primary image reminds me so much of those old cars.  I decided to foil it 6 times using the Rose Gold Foil and the flowers 2 times using some Black Foil.  If you would like to see how I made this you can watch it here or over on my YouTube Channel.


If you're interested in this kit, you can click the link above, and if you are interested in other kits that Spellbinders has you can check out their Value Clubs.  Thanks for stopping by!

Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)