Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit for February 2023

  Due to weather and technological issues, I don't have a video to share showing me making the cards for the Spellbinders February 2023 Card Kit.  For that reason, I thought I would just share what I made!

My first card uses just a couple of pieces of the ephemera that matched so perfectly with that lemon patterned paper.  I love lemons on cards, so I HAD to make this for my first one.  The lemon itself is popped up using a foam square from the kit, and the sentiment is from the sticker pack.


My second card pops up 3 different flower ephemera using the foam squares, and I even popped up the 'happy birthday' sticker using foam squares as well.  Those darling flat backed sequins from the kit were the perfect touch.


My third card is more of a basic card sketch, but I love the simplicity of it.  The sentiment sticker was the perfect touch to make this card a good 'anytime' card.


My fourth card is another 'happy birthday' card, and it uses chipboard stickers.  The butterflies were from the ephemera pack and are glued only in the center of each butterfly.


My final card uses the Spring Tea Etched Die add-on.  Isn't that bunny tea cup the cutest?


I do have a video of the unboxing if you'd like to see what comes in this kit.  You can watch it here or over on my YouTube Channel.




Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)