Sunday, August 6, 2023

Spellbinders August 2023 Quick and Easy Card Kit

 


The new Spellbinders Quick and Easy Card Kit for August 2023 has so many great elements!  I fell in love with all of the puffy stickers, because they give us so many great options for sentiments.

My first card uses one piece of the ephemera along with a puffy sticker sentiment.


My second card pops up a couple pieces of the ephemera using the foam tape.  This one just makes me smile so much.


My third card pops up those flowers once again with the foam tape, but the sentiment is from the chipboard stickers.


My fourth card uses one of the puffy stickers that looks like a speech bubble.  I thought those stickers were so much fun!


My final card uses that unicorn cat that I just couldn't keep my eyes off of, lol.  He's so stinkin' cute!  I paired him up with puffy stickers from both the speech bubbles and the words.


If you'd like to see an unboxing of the kit, you can watch it here or over on my YouTube Channel.


Hopefully, you leave here feeling inspired to get creative with the new Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit!  Not only is there that kit, but be sure to check out the many other kits that Spellbinders carries along with their Value Club Kit.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cassie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)