Saturday, April 6, 2024

New Club Kits for April from Spellbinders

 


Hey there friends!  There are a new Club Kits for Spellbinders, and I'm a little obsessed!  I love the theme this month with it all being stitching and needlework.  I have the Stencil of the Month and they Wax Seal of the Month, and both are incredible!  For the card above, I used various blue inks from the Simon Hurley Create line of inks, and I'm swooning.

My next card I made using the same line of inks, but I use a silver ink for the thread lines and a gold ink for the labels.  That wax seal is just fabulous!


My final card I decided to use Christmas color and then fussy cut out my skeins of thread.  All of the sentiments come from the Fancy Sentiment Strips BetterPress Plates.


There are lots of other kits available, so be sure to head to the Spellbinders store to check them out.  Like I said, they all coordinate, and if you like needlework like I do you'll need these kits!  If you'd like to watch a video of some crafty friends crafting with all of the April Club Kits, you can watch it over on LV Handcrafted. Happy crafting!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)