Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Hope Your Day is Totally Delicious!


Hello there friends, and welcome back to my blog!  Today I'm sharing a card that just makes me smile every time I look at it!  It's shaped like a cake mix box, but it can be even more.  The die set is called the Crafty Pantry Box Die Set and it coordinates with so many stamps and dies!! I paired it up with the Pantry Box Greetings Stamps and dies as well as the Tiny Whisk and Wish die set.


Some of the other coordinating products you can check out include the Pantry Box Branding Basics stamps and the Tiny Bowl Buddy dies.  While you're checking those out, be sure to check out the many, many samples that these products have.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie

*affiliate links are used whenever possible at no additional cost to you. . .thanks for your support!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)