Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 73

I've been following the Mojo Monday blog for quite sometime and never took the plunge to actually participate until this week.  Not sure why I waited, but here is what I came up with.
Stamps:  Trendy Trees (SU)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories:  oval punch, Filigree Flower, Yellow Rhinestone Circle Brad, sponge daubers, 
So Saffron ribbon (Ribbon Bundle SAB)

I was very excited for my order to show up yesterday.  As soon as it did I started 'playing'.  It worked out that I could since my husband was gone at a live fire last night and didn' show up back home until about 12:30 in the morning.  Poor guy, but I did have fun with my new goodies.  This is one of six cards I made last night.  I know it's pretty simple, but I did try something new with it.  I punched out a circle and used it as a template for the clouds with a sponge dauber of Bashful Blue ink.  

After I clean to get ready for my in-laws to come, I plan on 'playing' some more while the kids are doing school work :D

5 comments:

  1. Great scene you created with these trees. I like the flower brad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I made my announcement over at my blog! Please check it out - I think you would be such a great candidate! Please check it out and consider it...please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, fab trees, great papers, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card -- love that image and the color is so pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)