Monday, February 16, 2009

Technique Challenge

Again, I don't have much time to gab, but I did want to post what I made today for the technique challenge on Splitcoaststampers, while everyone is out flying a kite.  The challenge was to make this round top box.  I love to make things like this, and I am really enjoying my Sweet Slumber DSP.  This little box would be so fun to put either some candy in or even some little 3x3 cards to give away.  I will definitely be doing one of these again :D
Stamps:  Cheep Talk (SU)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Sweet Slumber DSP, Certainly Celery
Accessories:  So Saffron ribbon, On Board So Tweet chipboard, circle rhinestone

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love that DSP and your sentiment. Well done! Blessings, Diane/Lost in the 60's/Planted in Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie!
    I was blog hopping and hop here!
    You have a lovely blog and this little box is fabulous! You chose such great Springy colors...just delightful!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)