Monday, March 2, 2009

I know, I know. . .I have an illness

I say that because, yes, this is the 3rd post today.  Now, not every day is like this.  It just so happens that my husband is in the field, and if he weren't I certainly would not be making cards.  I made this card for the Our Creative Corner sketch challenge.  The layout looked so fun, I had time, so I thought I would join in the fun :D

My best friend, Christi, sent me the Aloha set from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I already had the Monkey Madness set, so what a great time to bring them together.  Once again, I used my copics, and since I don't have many you can figure which ones I used :)  
Stamps:  Monkey Madness, Aloha (CD Stamps)
Ink:  Stazon Jet Black, Baha Breeze
Paper:  Shimmery White, Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Regal Rose
Accessories:  Copics, Swirls embossing folder, scallop punch, oval cutters, slit punch, Kiwi Kiss courdoroy button, sponge, Copics, Stampin' Dimensionals, pink ribbon

The other really exciting thing that happened was that Laurie from Clear Dollar Stamps emailed me and asked if they could put some of my cards in the Honorary Mention Card Gallery on the company blog.  My answer was of course, OH YEAH!  I felt so honored and humbled.  I felt like God affirmed me.  Since a lot of my cards just get donated (yeah, I'm not good at sending them to people, go figure), I feel like whatever talent I might have is God given.  I only want to use it to His glory.  

Thank you, Lord, for tickling me pink today!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable Cassie! I just love monkeys! These images are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)