Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Black Cats

My computer is still not back yet, so I am still bumming off of others to post when I can. I was told it could be up to the 29th until I get it back. I feel soooo out of touch, I just can't believe it. I am thankful regardless. At least I can post from time to time, and occasionally check on all of my friends out there in blog world.

Ok, on to business. I made this card using one of Clear Dollar Stamps newest releases called Patchpal Scarecrow. I just love the little pumpkin and kitty together, so I decided to do multiples using masking. I'm really enjoying my Prismacolor Pencils so much. They make things so fun to color, and it's nice to have other mediums.
Stamps: Patchpal Scarecrow
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic Grey dp, Whisper White
Accessories: corner rounder, Prismacolor Pencils & gamsol, black brads

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to come back this weekend, because I will have some fun colors for you for the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge that will be going on over at Papercraft Planet.

13 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. :) I love that little cat. Great coloring! I am getting out of the habit of using anything but Copics... Guess I need to get to work on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie this is sooooooooooooooo cute.. I love the background paper and the way you stamped this pumpkin kittie..Super job..That darn computer.. How frustrating..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know whatcha mean about the comp., it is hard to be without it! I just love these stamped in multiples, and your prisma coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute... I love the black cats, great paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love your colouring, I just got the whole box with prisma pencils, really liking them.
    Computer trouble is no fun!
    Those things should not break of have a mind of their own.
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie this card is precious! I just love your little pumpkin patch. :-) What a great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! I would be going nuts without a computer, hoping it's back to you before they said. Love your card, that image is super cute:) Your coloring is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassie this card is GREAT! I love the multiple cats & pumpkins, and as always, your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry you don't have computer back yet Cassie!! I know how you feel. I was without mine for 2 months. After bumming off of others, a good friend let me borrow their laptop for the last month.

    This card is too cute!! I love the background paper!! The pumpkins and kitty are too cute!! Great coloring!!
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cassie! Darling card. sorry to hear it may be even longer before your computer is back home. UGH. I'm certain there are some day brighteners heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo Cute! The paper goes perfectly with the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card!!! It has that eery look to it yet so cute at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)