Sunday, November 15, 2009

OWH Blog Hop Winner of my Candy is. . . .

True Random Number Generator 56
Which was Stampindragon who said:

"I love that tank stamp and need it.....one of my sons is a "Tanker". I LOVE both of the sets you are offering. Hard to pick my favorite vet as my grandfather (that I never knew as he passed away when mom was 12) was in the Army and my father is retired Air Force and my DH is Retired Navy (guess I would have to say he is my fav - LOL!) and now both of my sons are in the Army - 1 currently in Iraq. Thanks for all that all of you do for our guys and gals in the armed forces.

Cynthia Ferenz
stampindragon@verizon.net
Fredericksburg, VA
Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers"

Congratulations and I'll be in touch with you shortly!

Don't forget to make those Operation Write Home cards!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooooo much....I couldn't believe it when I got your e-mail saying I had won! Can't say I never win anything, but I can say - I rarely do! It is soooo much fun to win something and especially such great stamps sets. Thank You! Thank Everyone in the group for such a wonderful blog hop and for all that they do for our guys and gals in the armed forces. God Bless Them All and Keep them Safe!

    Cynthia Ferenz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)