Friday, January 1, 2010

Clearly Inspired Challenge #4

Happy New Year everyone! I'm still on vacation in CA, and I have to say that the time change has me feeling so very behind. Not a good way to start a new year, lol. I'm excited that it is the start of some new Clearly Inspired Challenge that happens every other Friday over at ClearlyiStamp! Today's challenge was all about brads, so I had a little fun with that. I used the Bee-utiful Ballerina set.
Stamps: Bee-utiful Ballerina
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Ruby Red, Neenah Solar White, More Mustard
Accessories: Copics, mustard brads, dimensionals, Scallop Cirlce and Inverted Scallop Circle Nestabilities

Remember to join in you don't have to have Clear Dollar Stamps, but why not show them off if you have them. If you don't, head on over to the shop and check out the amazing selection and prices. I can't wait to see what you've come up with ;D

13 comments:

  1. Super cute Cassie. I love how you used the brads as your flower centers. Great use of this stamp set too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute, Cassie...I love your design with the little bee and flowers...great way to use all the brads, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Cassie & great use of the brads. Hope you are having a wonderful time and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This BEE a really sweet card Cass. I love the brads for the flower centers. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie this is adorable.. I love the bouquet of flowers your buzzy bee has.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how when you combine those two nestabilities, it looks like a polka dot frame (it took me a minute to figure it out) ... so very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Very creative! You did a stunning job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. I like how you did the nestabilities have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cassie This card is gorgeous and amazing! So elegant, sweet and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. California! Sounds awesome! This is such a cute little card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, Cassie!! Love your little bee and the design!! Gorgeous colors!! The brads are an awesome added detail.

    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card!! I have that set too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Cassie, I don't know how you thought of those flowers but the fit is perfect!, I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)