Hey again! Isn't it awesome that in the middle of sneaks and inspiration, we can have a Clearly Inspired Challenge?! I just LOVE CDS! The challenge for this week is to use the colors red, black, white, and an optional pink. How easy is that with Valentine's Day just around the corner? I pulled out my Cute Critters set and inked up my adorable little porcupine.
CDS Stamps: Cute Critters
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cameo Coral, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Neenah Solar White, unknown dp
Accessories: copics, Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, oval punch, flowers, black brads & red brads (that you can find at CDS), chipboard heart, Red Sparkly fluff, Herringbone embossing folder, sponge
We REALLY want you to play along over at CIC, but you don't have to have Clear Dollar Stamps to play. If you have them, why not show them off?! Here are a few tips:
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC6 as one of your keywords
I can't wait to see what you come up with!